Self-Care – Strategies and Tactics to Educate and Care for You and Your Teams
As we continue to adjust during this unprecedented time, we have been asked by many clients for suggestions on how they can assist their teams to enable them to not only survive, but thrive now. We have reached out to trusted partners with whom we have worked for years and are hosting a Webinar to answer your questions and to provide resources in these areas:
- Understanding Current Challenges Facing Your Team Members
- Effect on Team Dynamics
- Tools for Effective Communication with Your Team in a Work from Home Environment
- Tools to Help Recharge and Thrive
Please join us for a Panel Discussion Webinar on Wednesday, June 17 from 2-3 p.m. EDT.
We have invited Panelists that will answer questions you have submitted in advance.
Our Guest Panelists:
- Aisha Northington – Certified Peer Specialist, Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network
- Dorris Hollingsworth, SPHR, SCP – Senior Consultant, Evolution Management, Inc.
- Matt Meeks – Chief Operating Officer, SquareFrame Media
We are limiting this Webinar to the first 50 respondents. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Submit your questions, and we will email you the link to attend the Webinar.