Current Open Positions
Position: P/T Test Proctor for a Wonderful Large Energy Company
Test Administrator project for a wonderful large energy company based in Atlanta. Hourly pay rate is $15.00. The role requires the ability to pass a background and drug screen process. Great schedule flexibility!
TEST ADMINISTRATOR/PROCTOR for TESTING SERVICES:
- PART-TIME POSITION / 10-20 HOURS WEEKLY
- NOTE: Weekly hours not guaranteed and can be heavy/sporadic on any given week/month
JOB SUMMARY (Why does the job exist?)
The test administrator/proctor is responsible for the administration and proctoring of tests to pre-qualified internal and external candidates. Will require travel to various company and plant facilities to administer tests, both paper/pencil and computer based.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills)
- Previous test administrator/proctoring, teaching and/or training delivery experience.
- Technical/computer savvy skills needed to install/launch/troubleshoot online tests along with basic computer skills to include e-mail and internet browsing.
- Ability to organize and maintain confidential materials.
- Experience presenting to a group with the ability to communicate instructions clearly.
- Attention to detail and following strict process requirements.
- Early morning (7:00 a.m.) and/or late evening test sessions may be required.
- Using personal vehicle to get to/from test facility. (Mileage paid)
- Must have a home that can securely receive FedEx shipments.
- Must live within 25 miles of company/plant facility used for testing. Slots may be available near Dothan, Atlanta, Augusta and Gainesville.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Major responsibilities of the job)
- Successfully pass the EEI Test Administrator Certification test and any other pre-employment tests required by company.
- Administer and proctor all tests (paper/pencil and online) required for internal and external candidates, adhering to company policy and other professional testing standards.
- Ensure the security of test materials to/from, and during test sessions, adhering to company and EEI policies.
- Represent (Company and any of its subsidiaries) to applicants of the company in a professional manner at test sessions, including answering questions related to ADA, company retest policy, and obtaining test results.
- Transport and/or set-up 5-15 laptop computers for online/computer based test sessions.
Position: Customer Support Rep
Assignment Length: The project is scheduled to last through the end of 2018 and stellar candidates may be considered for placement beyond this project.
Heavy data entry and customer follow up by phone and email. Customer Support Representatives will work to provide Pre-Delivery set up of Accounts that are converting to 4G LTE as well as to make Outbound calls to answer any questions once the 4G LTE accounts have been activated. These Customer Support Representatives will answer questions about the 4G LTE service, billing rates/plans, and updated PTT features, as well as work to “clean up” Customer data in the Customer database.
Hours and Schedule
2-WEEK TRAINING HOURS Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
After training, work schedule will be either 10am-7pm OR 11am- 8pm
Strong customer service, data entry and software skills. (Software assessment link will be provided.) Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing demands and deadlines. Upbeat and highly adaptable work style. Available for possible weekend work with 24 hours’ notice. The ability to pass a background and drug screen.
Sharp business casual
Interested candidates should include their hourly pay rate requirement, along with a resume.